August 7, 2013

Challenge 156, and our Candy Winner !!


Before we begin our usual Wednesday challenge
we would like to announce the winner
of our anniversary blog candy ...

Vicki Dutcher

and this is what Vicki won !

Congratulations, Vicki !

Please contact Jan at 
jandelbone@yahoo.com
so we can mail this off to you !!

and now, business as usual ...

Welcome to Challenge 156
We are glad you are here !!

Our photo this week


Some ideas for you ...

Books
Your favorite book

Your favorite story

Doodles

Colors
HERE IS OUR DESIGN TEAM !
Anitra

I love how you can become so invested in characters in a book.  When a book series ends I find it hard to say good bye to my favorites.

Deanne
Three Trees {paper} Creations

I love books, my favourites are thriller and suspense-type stories.  I read every night before bed even if it's just for five minutes.

Ros

"Books books books! 

 I love them! Reading them, Up-cycling them, Folding them and making them ..."

Sue
Card Therapy

I have always loved to read.  I chose this sentiment because you can get caught up in the story, lose yourself, and Love, Wish, and Dream.  

Jan
chai tea 'n me

I am a voracious reader, but my favorite book, especially at Christmas, is Goose Berry Patch's All Through The House.  The best recipes EVER !

Link up between now and Tuesday at 12:01 am US Pacific.  
Please see our rules at the top of the page.

Have Fun !!

2 comments:

mirosek said...

Gratulacje :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

While my card doesn't say TY, I had to play, as a thank you [for the blog candy] -- great inspiration photo I loved the collage feel!