August 21, 2013

Challenge 158


Welcome to Challenge 158
We are glad you are here !!

Our photo this week



Some ideas for you ...

Colors

Shapes

Die Cut

Fruit

Picnic

Our Design Team 

Anitra

Strawberries have always been my favorite fruit!

Deanne
Three Trees {paper} Creations

Who doesn't like a good fruit?!  I love blueberries:  in pancakes, muffins, pie, on their own....  I could go on and on!

Ros

My favourite fruits are raspberries and blueberries.


Sue
Card Therapy

  My Dad was a redneck from Tennessee and taught me to eat watermelon with a knife!  Not very ladylike but it does the trick!!

Link up between now and Tuesday at 12:01 am US Pacific.  


Have Fun !!

3 comments:

Etchedinpaper said...

Thanks for sharing these beautiful cards. :)

Paper crafts are certainly the best productive pastime for children which they can pursue after there summertime temptations that include sleeping late, watching TV, swimming, roaming and more.

Card Making Supplies

Mrs Beez said...

Fabulous colours - your card is really fresh, just like the picture. Love it.

Mona Pendleton said...

Thanks for the fab DT inspiration and fun challenge!