August 28, 2013

Challenge 159 !


Welcome to Challenge 159
We are glad you are here !!

Our photo this week



Some ideas for you ...

Crown

Tassels

Bling

Colors

Texture


Our Design Team !


Anitra

My mother still calls me "Reina".  The spanish word for Queen.


Deanne
Three Trees {paper} Creations

I made these lace crowns for a happy couple who are celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary.  Speaking of happy couples, my husband and I are away now on an Alaskan cruise and I won't be returning to BlogLand until September 18!  I promise to come back relaxed and refreshed :)

Ros

A gift for a sweet lady ... crowns and pink just go together for me

Sue
Card Therapy

When I was growing up, I was such a tomboy but now my Favorite color is pink and I LOVE anything with bling!!!

Jan
chai tea 'n me

Sometimes I just pick my colors according to the clothes I am wearing that day !

Link up between now and Tuesday at 12:01 am US Pacific.  


Have Fun !!

2 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Awesome DT work ladies!

Unknown said...

Wow what a crown...
Nice to see ur blog
This is truly amazing
Thank you....

Post and browse ads for free