October 16, 2013

Challenge 166


Welcome to Challenge 166
We are glad you are here !!

Our photo this week



Some ideas for you ...

Cats
Pumpkins
Orange and Black
Scary
Halloween


OUR DESIGN TEAM


Anitra

I tend to decorate more for fall around my house but I don't mind a jack-o-lantern here and there for this time of year!

Deanne
Three Trees {paper} Creations

I needed a thank you card and thought these colours are so much fun, black and orange doesn't always have to be Halloween.

Ros

My little cat has gone missing ... again ... Maybe she'll come home for Halloween

Sue
Card Therapy

I LOVE to add purple to the standard orange and black colors for Halloween!  And what could be better than a purple cat??!!!

Jan
chai tea 'n me


Once my sister fell off a toilet and broke her arm in 8 places.  The hospital thought that was a funny story.  The truth was, she was standing on it trying to kill a spider ....

Link up between now and Tuesday at 12:01 am US Pacific.  


Have Fun !!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am having so much fun with your challenges! Your DT is so talented. :)

Andrea W said...

I love the inspiration photo and DT creations. Thanks for a fun challenge.